Me So Horny

Beyoncé: my heroine! I'm still not a football fan, but (kissing fingertips) mwah! How about a vice-presidential bid, on Bernie's ticket? Now there's a woman who would put the government to work!

Today's shave was amazing. Even having laid out thickening the stratum corneum as a clear objective, feeling it was unexpectedly good. The Flying Eagle blade was in its prime, getting good traction, and it sliced a smooth surface out of what I had built, bringing the visibly textured area of my face even closer to midline. The alum registered nothing, the Skin Bracer burned in an even, healthy way, bringing back the new flush. There were no little fissures (yesterday's was actually a tiny slice, I decided). The drop of oil was necessary to reduce the shine, as much as to seal the skin. I usually only see that with a devette.

Best of all, the third pass didn't catch much hair, bringing the shave to a clear conclusion without relying on my discipline. The SC must be swelling during the shave. The spaghetti becomes fully cooked!

I'll be very delighted if this wasn't a fluke. I did shave pretty light yesterday (it turned out to be about a 7-hour shave), and late today, so I had a really good shot at the stubble.



No comments:

Post a Comment